Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hi all, I no longer do Tony Ferguson so I will not be contributing to this blog anymore (since my new diet is pretty much the opposite of TF)

I will leave the blog up for you all to enjoy though, since I've had so many lovely comments and emails about it :)

I am now doing the Biggest Loser Club diet, which instead of watching carbs, is about watching fat and calories. It suits me a lot better than TF since it's more balanced. I found it a bit confusing to begin with, since I've spent so long having high protein and no carbs, and now I can have carbs and have to lower my protein!

I am feeling fantastic and so far have lost 2 kilos!

Hopefully I find my weight loss success on it - I'll keep you posted.

Goodluck to all of you on your weight loss journey!

No comments: