Sunday, September 16, 2007

Spicy Lemon & Lime Fish (or Chicken)


Spicy Lemon-Lime Fish
Serves 1


Ingredients:

120g (female) or 220g (male) of your favourite white fish (I usually use Basa)
Lime Juice (fresh or bottled)
1/2 Lemon (sliced into circles)
Cajun spices
Thai spices


Method: I will post pictures the next time I make it)

Lay fish on a rectangle of alfoil
Squeeze lime juice onto one side of the fish & then add spices (I like to use alot, but it's upto you).

Turn fish over and repeat on other side. add lemon slices then wrap fish in alfoil like a parcel (refer to picture)

Put fish onto an over tray and into a preheated over at about 180c and cook for approx 20 minutes (depending on the thickness of fish)

Simple! AND Cheap!

This is SUCH an easy meal, and it is probably my favourite way to cook fish (I use to have this before TF)

Serve with your favorite steamed vegies or a salad.

If you're a fan of the eggplant chips, they would make a great "fish & chips" meal.


NOTES:

Alternatively you could use lemon juice and lime slices, or just have lime or lemon.

Chicken would probably also go well with this recipe, I haven't tried it yet though.

No comments: