Monday, September 17, 2007

How to use this site:

It's quite simple. If you are looking for particular recipes (say for example containing chicken) you'll find a list of 'labels' under each meal. If you click on a certain label, it will take you to a page containing all recipes that are related to that ingredient.

You'll find the label "get those veggies down", which shows you delish ways to get your 3 cups (+) of veggies down (because you can only each so many plain salads!)

I will also post pictures of meals I have personally made. You'll also find the label 'I made it' on meals I have tried myself.

I will let you know now, I don't eat onion, lamb or pork (but I do eat ham). However, I will include recipes that have these ingredients, but I will most likely have tried the meal using either chicken, beef or veal.

Thanks for looking and I'm hopeing this site will be running smoothly within a fortnight!

(And a BIG thanks to Mallyflea!!! She is a TF Pro and a lovely person! You''ll see her recipe site located in the right hand sidebar - check it out!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is a great idea. good work keep it up.

Angelina said...

Thankyou :)

I appreciate the feedback

Anonymous said...

Hi Angelina

Thankyou for being so proactive.

Cheers
Vanessa

Anonymous said...

Great Recipes
Great Site
Thanks for all your hard work
HUGS
Mal

Angelina said...

Aww thanks guys!